PNTB’s mission includes educating medical professionals about organ, tissue and eye donation. The hospital services team provides materials, inservices and individual education as requested to help hospitals maximize organs and tissue for transplantation.
Medical professional education can include arranging and/or providing presentations and materials at:
- New staff orientation (hospital-wide and unit-specific)
- Resident orientation
- Continuing education workshops / classes
- Nurses skills days
- Medical conferences and symposiums
- Brown-bag lunch talks to staff
- Nearly any appropriate forum can be an educational opportunity
Contact PNTB at (503) 494-5560 to request professional education.
Public education and outreach
PNTB partners with Donate Life Northwest to provide community education on organ and tissue donation.
Hospital statistics dashboard
Organ, eye and tissue donation statistics for all hospitals in our service area.